Search This Blog

Monday 18 January 2010

Donation Update


Your response to my request for a donation to fund a 'shelterbox' to do 'our bit' and help those in need has been superb. We already have £375 in the fund... another £125 and we can send a box! As I am sure you are aware, the situation is becoming increasingly difficult. Already over 70,000 have been buried in mass graves. I sit at home and try to imagine 70,000... I just can't. The problem is, this is the tip of the iceberg.

Numbers are escalating daily. This is why aid is so important. Those that have survived the earth quake now need our support to help provide shelter, food, medical help and a means to purify water. This is why shelterbox is such a perfect solution. Each box provides help for 10 people.
I realize many of you may have very well have already made a donation independently. However, if you have not already done so, please consider donating here. Your help will save a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment